Male pattern baldness is a common condition in men, where they start losing hair as an effect of weak hair follicles. Slowly, the growth cycle of the hair gets affected, leading to slow but sure balding. Coffee powder for hair contains caffeine which helps prevent this, as it stimulates hair follicles, triggering stronger growth. Wash your hair with brewed coffee twice a week to restore hair in no time!
Coffee mask for hair growth
Coffee and olive oil. Put 2 table spoons of organic coffee and olive oil, mix it together and put it on hair. Leave it for 15-30 minutes and rinse it off.
Improved Hair Texture:
Coffee for hair strengthens them from within, improving the overall quality and texture of it. Caffeine, when applied to hair directly is absorbed by the follicles, making them softer and shinier, instantly.
How to make:
- Just rub a palmful of coffee into your scalp and rinse it thoroughly.
- Keep for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with a mild shampoo and conditioner like Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care.
- This will help seal the nourishment within the hair and also give it that added softness.
Improves Scalp Circulation:
A great stimulant for both skin and hair, coffee oil helps improve the circulation in your scalp, making your hair grow out faster and healthier.
How to make:
- Choose your favourite hair oil and roast in it a quarter cup of coffee beans at low heat for about 8 hours, making sure to stir it occasionally so it doesn’t burn.
- Sieve the oil, store it in a jar, and use once a week.
Whenever you feel that your scalp is feeling really oily and grimy, a coffee hair mask is all you need. It scrubs off the dead skin cells and also keeps your scalp clean and fresh. Plus, every time you scrub away the dead skin, new cells will push out thicker, stronger hair.