Marigold is an age-old remedy for treating acne, pimples and for keeping skin clear, fresh, fair, glowing and youthful.Its powerful anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial qualities have been used for centuries to ease rashes, heal wounds, and skin infections.Marigold contains numerous anti-aging compounds that are said to enhance the production of collagen in the skin and to smooth out facial lines and wrinkles.
Marigold contains numerous antioxidant carotenoids and vitamin C that help fights existing wrinkles and protects skin from free radical damage and environmental pollution.The marigold flower extract is proven to be a natural cure for acne because of its strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and astringent qualities.
Marigold is probably one of the best herbs for treating dark spots, pimple marks, and pigmentation.This marigold mask helps remove surface impurities, reduces blemishes and promotes crystal clear and smooth skin tone.
Homemade marigold cream
For approximately 5 average sized plastic cups (you can also use jars for jam) you will need:
- 250 grams of grease (pork fat or coconut oil)
- around 2-3 dag of beeswax
- 20-30 marigolds (blossom).
- warm most of the fat (save around 3 tablespoons for later)
- put marigolds in the fat and fry them for a few minutes (the fat doesn’t have to boil)
- you should leave the marigolds in the fat for at least 2-3 hours or longer
- strain out the mixture
- warm the rest of the fat and put beeswax on it
- melt the beeswax and pour it in the marigold’s mixture
- stir a bit and leave the compound to cool off (especially if you have prepared jars)
- pour the mixture in the cups or jars.
Your cream will be sustainable for a long time, probably more than a year, if you will keep it in a bit cooler place (it shouldn’t be directly under the sunlight) or in the area with normal room temperature. You might consume it even before the ‘one year era’, depending on the quantity of the ingredients you will use.
The cream will feed your skin cells and renew them. The magical formula for that is hidden in the beeswax.The cream is natural, so it doesn’t harm your body (blood flow) with poisonous elements.